Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caboose54

re: DECLINED - App: Youssy - by Caboose54

Unfortunately, we already have four active Mages on our roster, so we'll have to decline your application.

Good luck elsewhere!

Youssy

re: App: Youssy

The application submitted by Youssy is as follows:

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refer to the example application before applying: http://ookem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10266713&gid=402970

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name and Server:
Youssy - Illidan

Armory Link:
Fire - Since WoD

What spec(s) are you comfortable playing? How much experience do you have playing it?:
Fire and arcane have been playing those since WoD

What experience do you have with previous raiding tiers (both this expansion and past expansions)?:
My raid experience starts with BC. I have had server first on all BC raids with a guild called aegis of fire on burning blade.
With the same guild in WoTLK i cleared all raids but killed heroic Lich King only after the nerf as we were experiencing roster issues.
I was absent for Cata and MoP, I have played a little here and there but due to Real life circumstances I could not raid.
I came back for WoD and managed to kill Blackhand mythic US 90th with a guild called Tyranny
For this expansion I have cleared Heroic once.

What experience do you have with the current raiding tier?:
I did normal and Heroic EN so far , being guildless cant do much more

Why do you wish to join Ookem in the Dooker?:
I am looking for like minded players that are wiling to do the work it takes to stay relevant in the US progression ranking. I am looking for friends to play at the high level of this game also I want to grow personally from being surrounded by great players.

Do you have anyone in Ookem in the Dooker that is willing to vouch for you?:
I do not know anyone unfortunately

What guilds have you raided with previously? Why did you leave them?:
I was in the horde guild named Tyranny on Shattered Hand, after we killed Mythic Blackhand during the farm period , i got a promotion at work that required me to do night shifts. Impossible to find a raiding guild in the US since i worked nights I had to quit the game and make that hard choice. I am back now with a guaranteed steady shedule and looking for a new home.

Are you available for every raid day (M, T, TH from 6:30 to 9:30 Mountain)?:
Yes

What other days of the week are you available to raid?:
I play everyday really

Do you click any skills? If so, what skills do you click?:
Negative

What addons do you use? Please provide a screenshot of your UI.:
Weak auras , elv ui , DBM , vocal raid assist , GTFO , angry assignement if necessary , exorsus raid tools

Being guildless and not willing to wait for lfr queue i just ran DBM bars and took a screenshot to simulate a raid setting

http://imgur.com/a/QXoiv

Do you have any recent logs from World of Logs or Warcraft Logs? If so, please provide a link.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17960183/latest/

What are your computer specifications? Please include details about your computer hardware, operating system, and network stability.:
I7 4790 , geforce gtx 970 , 16gb ram , windows 10 and a very reliable internet .

Do you have any additional information for us?:
I am very interested and motivated to raid with you. I am a learner , humble , and i take criticism very well. I consistently research the content , my class and stay up to date with all the changes. I always show up prepared and ready for the raids. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Did you read the example application and the instructions at the top of the page?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum