Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caboose54

re: DECLINED - App: gyxxer07 - by Caboose54

Sorry, but we'll have to decline your application. Our roster is already quite full at the moment, and you really wouldn't have a reasonable chance at getting into the raid, even if you were on the backup bench.

Good luck elsewhere!

gyxxer07

re: App: gyxxer07

The application submitted by gyxxer07 is as follows:

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refer to the example application before applying: http://ookem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10266713&gid=402970

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name and Server:
Trixxie - Bloodscalp US

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Bloodscalp/Trixxie/advanced

What spec(s) are you comfortable playing? How much experience do you have playing it?:
Demonology > Destruction > Affliction, I know all of them. Leveled Afflic cuz I was un-killable then immediately switched to Demo.

What experience do you have with previous raiding tiers (both this expansion and past expansions)?:
I picked up the game back towards the end of BC, and started raiding on the ally side with Clothing Optional, We cleared Naxx, Trial of the Crusader and Ulduar on 10 & 25 man. Cant remember if they had heroics back then. The ally guild I was in almost all quit or got bored and stopped raiding and switched to Heroes of the Storm. This is the point I switched to the dark side and re-rolled Horde. I then joined Dysfunktional and we cleared ICC on 10 & 25 man when it was actually semi hard. All these raids were done before they were weakened or players buffed. This guild transferred, which sucked, so i raided with some ragtag guilds for Bastion, and Blackwing descent before I got burned out for awhile. I picked up again in MoP and joined Open Source where we cleared Heart of Fear, Terrace, and Mogushan Vaults on normal. Did get a feat of strength for killing Emperor before the 5.2 patch buff or something though. They weren't really hardcore raiders but a good guild. I had irl job stuff late in MoP through WoD so I didn't pick back up until end of last xpac. So I havent raided since MoP but Id like to get back into it, even if in a second group or subbing in for normal kills while you guys n gals do mythic progression, but I'm definitely interested in that also.

What experience do you have with the current raiding tier?:
I haven't raided any this tier besides LFR which means nothing, I just try to do the proper mechanics. Grinding Mythics really for the most part, and leveling alts.

Why do you wish to join Ookem in the Dooker?:
The name is great, and anyone I've grouped with in any Heroics or Mythics with were pleasant to game with. Stability and cool people would be great to be in a guild with.

Do you have anyone in Ookem in the Dooker that is willing to vouch for you?:
I do not know anyone personally, I'm not sure if anyone would remember me from Open Source or Dysfunktional if anyone was even familiar with them.

What guilds have you raided with previously? Why did you leave them?:
Clothing Optional - Ally side - They all quit together to play League.

Dysfunktoinal - Server transferred - I stayed cuz I play with my son also.

Open Source - I removed my self when I had to leave for work irl stuffs.

Tilted - I'm in this guild atm - would like to switch to Ookem!

Are you available for every raid day (M, T, TH from 6:30 to 9:30 Mountain)?:
Yes

What other days of the week are you available to raid?:
Any with notice within reason. Everyone has irl stuff.

Do you click any skills? If so, what skills do you click?:
Flight masters whistle ()

What addons do you use? Please provide a screenshot of your UI.:
http://imgur.com/a/7Op8I

I use LUI, with Shadowed Unit Frames, DBM, Gnosis, Weak Auras, Nug Combo Bar, Omen, then other cosmetic things, like Bagnon, Sexy Map cuz it is pretty sexy, couple other miscellaneous things. Probably switch to Skada from Recount soon.

Do you have any recent logs from World of Logs or Warcraft Logs? If so, please provide a link.:
I don't have any no, sorry.

What are your computer specifications? Please include details about your computer hardware, operating system, and network stability.:
I have an Alienware M-17x laptop - Origin f**ked up my other laptop that I had. SMFH
i6700k Skylake processor 2.8ghz overclocked to over 3.3ghz
Nvidia GTX 980m Video
16mb ddr5 ram
I use a wireless internet network in my house but I have download speed over 100mbps with Comcast and do not have any problems with disconnects or lag, I can hard wire for raids if needed, router is only 20 feet from where I play.

Do you have any additional information for us?:
I would just like to join a stable and fun guild, willing to do normal raids and fill in for anyone unable to raid certain nights and so forth. Im older mature and would like the same type of environment but still fun. I also know my gear needs more haste, just getting what I can get right now in mythics, I can use the crit stuff for Destro when I get better haste drops out of mythics.
P.S. This took me forever. Lol

Did you read the example application and the instructions at the top of the page?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum