Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caboose54

re: DECLINED - App: Pormras - by Caboose54

Sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, we will have to decline your application. We are not looking to add another boomkin to our roster.

Good luck elsewhere!

Pormras

re: App: Pormras

The application submitted by Pormras is as follows:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refer to the example application before applying: http://ookem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10266713&gid=402970

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name and Server:
Proportional - Proudmoore

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Proportional/simple

What spec(s) are you comfortable playing? How much experience do you have playing it?:
Balance (4 Years) Guardian/Feral (4 Years)

What experience do you have with previous raiding tiers (both this expansion and past expansions)?:
I started raiding in BC on my Druid, Feral - Main tank for From the Ashes. We ended up downing everything, but the guild disband before sunwell had released.

I took a break in Wrath, I think the only content I raided was 25 Naxx, and 25 ICC. Everything else I was devoting a lot of time into school and didn't have much time to play.

Cata I raided competitively with the guild Apotheosis as a resto Shaman / Combat Rogue - We were able to clear everything on heroic including Deathwing. We were server first Heroic: Maloriak, Atramedes, Nef, and Senestra.

MoP I was a PvP main, I don't think I even stepped foot into raids. Other than SoO when the Heirlooms came out for him.

Durring WoD I was 6/13 Mythic in HFC as a Hunter, only reason I left was because the raid leader started giving his GF loot priority over the regular guild council rules.

Currently I am 3/7M (I sit on drags because other people need more loot) On my Balance Druid.

What experience do you have with the current raiding tier?:
I am 7/7H 3/7M On my druid. With both Tanking and DPSing experience.

Why do you wish to join Ookem in the Dooker?:
I was refereed to you guys by one of your current Raiders when she told me the raid times I was more than exited to see a group that had times that I could make.

Do you have anyone in Ookem in the Dooker that is willing to vouch for you?:
Spottedot

What guilds have you raided with previously? Why did you leave them?:
From the Ashes: Fell Apart

Apotheosis: Break from game.

Waterforged: Quit - Loot abuse

Eternal Kingdom: Quit - Raid times were hard to make.

Are you available for every raid day (M, T, TH from 6:30 to 9:30 Mountain)?:
Yes

What other days of the week are you available to raid?:
Every day, as long as its a set time.

Do you click any skills? If so, what skills do you click?:
I click my professions.

What addons do you use? Please provide a screenshot of your UI.:
Bigwigs, Guild loot council, Angry assignments, skada, elvui

http://imgur.com/a/0sPbZ

Do you have any recent logs from World of Logs or Warcraft Logs? If so, please provide a link.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18422958/10/

What are your computer specifications? Please include details about your computer hardware, operating system, and network stability.:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
8.00 GB of RAM
TGX 860 Graphics Card
Run game at a steady 30-60 MS

Do you have any additional information for us?:
My current Legendarys are The Emerald dreamcatcher, and Oneth's Intuition.

Nothing else follows, thank you for taking the time to read my application, I am looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

Did you read the example application and the instructions at the top of the page?:
Yes

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum