Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caboose54

re: DECLINED - App: Miserable13 - by Caboose54

Sorry, but we will have to decline your application.

You do not have the level of experience that we are looking for in our recruits. We also try to avoid package deals.

Thanks for applying, and good luck elsewhere.

Miserable13

re: App: Miserable13

The application submitted by Miserable13 is as follows:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refer to the example application before applying: http://ookem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10266713&gid=402970

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name and Server:
Miserable-Draenor

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Miserable/simple

What spec(s) are you comfortable playing? How much experience do you have playing it?:
Boomkin, mage, both have exp his expansion most exp on boomkin

What experience do you have with previous raiding tiers (both this expansion and past expansions)?:
I first started "raiding" in MoP but didn't have a guild during MoP and just raided out of group finder but killed heroic Garrosh a few times in SoO. In WoD I cleared all the raids on heroic multiple times on multiple characters and a few mythic bosses like Tectus and hellfire assault.

What experience do you have with the current raiding tier?:
3/7m EN 3/3 ToV, 40% on dragons after about 20 pulls. Guild split due to problems with the leaders.

Why do you wish to join Ookem in the Dooker?:
Because this was the server I started on when I first started playing WoW and I'm looking to get into a more progression based guild and move away the casual scene.

Do you have anyone in Ookem in the Dooker that is willing to vouch for you?:
Nope.

What guilds have you raided with previously? Why did you leave them?:
Limitless Possibilities-Echo Isles - Disband because of guild leader issues
Check Please-Durotan - Disband because of dead server.

Are you available for every raid day (M, T, TH from 6:30 to 9:30 Mountain)?:
Yes

What other days of the week are you available to raid?:
Any weekday

Do you click any skills? If so, what skills do you click?:
Don't click any skills

What addons do you use? Please provide a screenshot of your UI.:
I use BigWigs, Skada, Weakauras, GTFO, a few QoL addons that don't affect raiding,

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/ze42hCb

Do you have any recent logs from World of Logs or Warcraft Logs? If so, please provide a link.:
No recent logs as our logger wasn't logging our final raids.

What are your computer specifications? Please include details about your computer hardware, operating system, and network stability.:
I have an Intel i7-6700K CPU processor, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, Windows 10, 16 gigs of ram. I usually have around 50 ms on WoW during raids and 90-100 fps.

Do you have any additional information for us?:
I have a friend that I would like to raid with, he's a tank but can play arms/fury and we both are formally of the guild check please on durotan highest ranking was u.s 66th after the broke up after mythic arch we xfered to a friends guild to continue progression but it tended to be a more slower casualish pace and now that guild has disbanded from being on a dead server and we are looking to get back into the more progressionish scene. If you don't want both of us that's okay but we're sort of a package deal from the fallout of our old guild

Did you read the example application and the instructions at the top of the page?:
Yes

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum