Membership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eatnwussy

re: App: Eatnwussy

The application submitted by Eatnwussy is as follows:

Quote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refer to the example application before applying: http://ookem.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10266713&gid=402970

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name and Server:
Bobafet or saltynut dunemaul

Armory Link:
Bobafet or saltynut dunemaul

What spec(s) are you comfortable playing? How much experience do you have playing it?:
Bm/mw, elle/resto Lots 9/9 normal 3/9 h tomb both toons. Tank elle or healers

What experience do you have with previous raiding tiers (both this expansion and past expansions)?:
Been raiding since vanilla. Expansion to expansion i jump from raid to pvp or both. This expansion in nothing but raiding. Nighthold ahead of the curve now decievers fall working on h tomb atm.

What experience do you have with the current raiding tier?:
9/9 normal tomb, 3/9 H tank elle and resto specs.i tank for my guild normal tomb every week and try hs, pug as elle or resto 9/9 normal tomb and pug H as well.

Why do you wish to join Ookem in the Dooker?:
I see you guys are doing h tomb and i heard you guys are good and have a steady base of players.

Do you have anyone in Ookem in the Dooker that is willing to vouch for you?:
No

What guilds have you raided with previously? Why did you leave them?:
Currently with legion of war. I really enjoy playing with them but we pug half the raid every week. I want to clear H tomb and farm it.

Are you available for every raid day (M, T, TH from 6:30 to 9:30 Mountain)?:
Yes

What addons do you use? Please provide a screenshot of your UI.:
I just run dbm and recount.

What are your computer specifications? Please include details about your computer hardware, operating system, and network stability.:
Im not too comouter savy sorfy. I play with everything maxed out just fine if that means anything.

Did you read the example application and the instructions at the top of the page?:
No

Megakenny

re: DECLINED - App: Eatnwussy - by Megakenny

We dont raid anymore

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ookem In The Dooker Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum